CMA FEST HEATS UP WITH THE REVEAL OF FAN FAIR X LINEUP: THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE FOR COUNTRY MUSIC FANS
Wynonna Judd Announced as Artist of the Day on Sunday, June 11 Joining Previously Announced Artists of the Day Dierks Bentley, Reba McEntire and Brothers Osborne Thursday, June 8 – Saturday, June 10
Four Fun-Filled Days Packed with Music and Entertainment on Two Stages, Lifestyle Exhibits, Partner Activations, Vendor Marketplace, Prize Giveaways and Meet-And-Greets
June 8-11 at Music City Center in Downtown Nashville
The countdown is on! With less than 50 days until its big 50th anniversary celebration, CMA Fest has announced four days of jam-packed programming and performances, on the CMA Close Up Stage and acoustic Spotlight Stage, at Fan Fair X inside Music City Center. With everything from celebrity panels, a vendor marketplace, games, and partner activations to performances and meet-and-greets, Fan Fair X remains at the heart of the CMA Fest fan experience. Fan Fair X takes place Thursday, June 8 through Saturday, June 10 (10:00 AM-5:00 PM) and Sunday, June 11 (10:00 AM-4:00 PM). Venue doors open daily at 9:00 AM.
Country Music legend Wynonna Judd will take the CMA Close Up Stage as Artist of the Day on Sunday, June 11 at 10:45 AM, joining previously announced Artists of the Day Dierks Bentley, Brothers Osborne and Reba McEntire. Always a fan-favorite, the CMA Close Up Stage connects fans with some of Country Music’s biggest stars to deliver an up-close-and-personal experience each day (Thursday – Sunday, 10:45 AM – 3:30 PM). Additional CMA Close Up Stage highlights include:
- Each day, the CMA Close Up Stage will kick off with a featured Artist of the Day:
- Thursday, June 8 – Dierks Bentley hosted by Charlie Worsham
- Friday, June 9 – Reba McEntire hosted by Cody Alan
- Saturday, June 10 – Brothers Osborne taping a live episode of Country Heat Weekly podcast on Amazon Music with hosts Kelly Sutton and Amber Anderson
- Sunday, June 11 – Wynonna Judd hosted by Trisha Yearwood
- Bussin’ with the Boys, Taylor Lewan and Will Compton featuring Dustin Lynch and LOCASH
- A live taping of the Country Heat Weekly podcast on Amazon Music with Tanya Tucker
- A live taping of the Country Heat Weekly podcast on Amazon Music with Jelly Roll
- A live taping of Got It From My Momma podcast with Caroline Bryan and LeClaire Bryan
- Brian Kelley and Friends with American Songwriter’s Editor-In-Chief, Lisa Konicki
- Color Me Country with Rissi Palmer and special guests Willie Jones, Charly Lowry, Dzaki Sukarno and Julie Williams
Hitting the acoustic Spotlight Stage inside Fan Fair X from 10:00 AM-5:00 PM Thursday – Saturday and 10:00 AM-4:00 PM on Sunday are Christiana Alaire, Pryor Baird, Nate Barnes, Laci Kaye Booth, Brennley Brown, Jillian Cardarelli, CB30, Conor Clemmons, Julia Cole, Karley Scott Collins, Keller Cox, Karissa Ella, Ian Flanigan, Flat River Band, HunterGirl, Dillon James, Robby Johnson, James Johnston, Alexandra Kay, AJ Kross, Roberta Lea, Grace Leer, O.N.E The Duo, On The Outside, Harper O’Neill, Fredy P, Landon Parker, Jenna Paulette, Jarvis Redd, Charly Reynolds, Jordan Rowe, Loren Ryan, SACHA, Sophia Scott, Shaylen, Chloe Styler, MaRynn Taylor, The Chattahoochies, Track45, EJ Vickers and Julie Williams.
The up-close-and-personal artist and fan meet-and-greet experience is what makes CMA Fest and Fan Fair X so unique. From up-and-coming acts to Hall of Famers, fans have the chance to meet many of their favorite Country artists. The sessions inside Fan Fair X are first-come, first served with hundreds of sessions taking place throughout the four days, each lasting an hour. Fans can access the Fan Fair X meet-and-greet schedule on the Official CMA Connect App now, with additional meet-and-greet sessions added the last week of May. Entry into Fan Fair X is included with all CMA Fest four-night stadium passes. Single day ($13) and four-day ($28) Fan Fair X tickets can be purchased now at CMAfest.com/FanFairX. Taxes and fees included.
About the CMA Foundation
The Country Music Association established the CMA Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3), in 2011 to leverage strategic partnerships, professional development for qualified music teachers, and grant distribution to improve and withstand equitable music education programs for all students nationwide. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, the CMA Foundation focuses on providing sustainability, advocacy, and accountability within music education by investing in various resources for students, schools, and communities.