INDUSTRY APPLICATION PROCESS
- All applications are subject to a non-refundable $75 Application Fee. If exhibit space is secured, it will be applied to the exhibit fee. If the application is not successful, the application fee will not be refunded.
- Industry applications will be accepted until 5:00PM/CT on March 22, 2019.
- Application submission does not guarantee exhibit space.
- CMA Membership does not guarantee exhibit space.
- All applications received prior to deadline will be evaluated and considered by the Exhibit Council.
- All industry applicants will be notified of their official status no later than March 29, 2019.
- If accepted, an Exhibitor Agreement and invoice will be issued for the remaining balance due. Within 15 days after issuing, Exhibitor must return signed Exhibitor Agreement, provide required insurance documentation and invoice must be paid in full. If Exhibitor does not comply within stated time, exhibit space will be forfeited.
- Sponsor / Brand Partner Logo Guidelines – Approved Industry Exhibitors who wish to display the logo of any brand partner within exhibit, must have CMA approval in advance to ensure there is no conflict with existing national CMA partners. Any approved brand logos may only be displayed in one location within the exhibit with a maximum size of 12”x12”. Any brand logos displayed on-site that have not been approved by CMA in advance or exceed the size limit will be promptly removed from the exhibit.
INDUSTRY EXHIBIT SPACE PRICING
- 10×10 – $500
- 10×20 – $1,000
- 10×30 – $1,500
- 10×40 or 20×20 – $2,000
Industry CMA Member Discount
Current CMA members qualify for a 50% discount on exhibit fee. To qualify for the discount, applicant must be a current CMA member at time of application submission. (Note that the CMA membership process may take 6-8 weeks for approval before membership is considered current.) If application is successful, the discount will be applied to remaining exhibit fee.
Applicant must meet criteria in one of the three categories listed below to qualify as an Industry applicant. Documentation to verify Applicant meets criteria must be attached to application in order for application to be considered.
- ARTIST – Applicant is an artist who has achieved one of the following:
- At least one (1) career Top 40 single on the Country charts of Billboard Hot Country Songs Chart or the Country Aircheck Chart
- At least one (1) charted Top 40 album (digital or commercial) with sales of at least 150,000 units
- Artist member inducted to the Country Music Hall of Fame
Meet & Greet guidelines for Artists:
- The Artist who has met the criteria and been approved for exhibit space must appear for at least one meet & greet and is the only Artist that may be promoted and appear in the exhibit.
- Artists who meet the criteria and plan to have retail set-up without at least one meet & greet will fall under Marketplace pricing.
- RECORD LABEL – Applicant is an established Record Label with at least one artist on its roster that has achieved one of the artist criteria listed above and whose sole business is to sell and promote music.
Meet & Greet guidelines for Record Labels:
- Only Artists officially signed to Label may appear in exhibit.
- In addition, the qualifying artist (one that meets the above Artist criteria) is required to appear in the exhibit to meet fans.
- VENUE – Applicant is a Venue whose primary focus is to promote/advance Country Music through live performances.
Meet & Greet guidelines for Venues:
- Artists that appear in a venue exhibit, must be relevant to venue and have performed at said venue between March 2018 and March 2019. CMA reserves the right to limit the number of artists appearing in venue exhibit.