GENERAL APPLICATION INFORMATION
- All applications are subject to a non-refundable $75 Application Fee. If exhibit space is secured, it will be applied to the exhibit fee.
If the application is not successful, the application fee will not be refunded.
- Application submission does not guarantee exhibit space.
- CMA Membership does not guarantee exhibit space.
- All applications received prior to stated deadlines will be evaluated and considered by the Exhibit Council.
There are two Fan Fair X Exhibitor categories and each has its own qualifying criteria, pricing and timeline for application submission. Applicants must meet the criteria for their appropriate category to be considered for exhibit space. See following pages for details on each category.
Tuesday, June 2 after 12 noon – Upon request and approved in advance by CMA
Wednesday, June 3 – 8:00am – 9:00pm
Thursday, June 4 – 9:30am – 6:00pm
Friday, June 5 – 9:30am – 6:00pm
Saturday, June 6 – 9:30am – 6:00pm
Sunday, June 7 – 9:30am – 4:00pm
Sunday, June 7 – 4:00pm – 9:00pm
RULES & REGULATIONS
Exhibitor must adhere to all Rules & Regulations. A complete list is provided upon application approval. A few things to note before applying:
- No booth sharing. Only the approved Exhibitor may appear or be promoted within the exhibit.
- Exhibit must be staffed during all published show hours of Fan Fair X.
- Artist participation is not permitted in Marketplace exhibits.
ADDITIONAL SHOW INFORMATION
Additional show information such as order forms for internet, telecommunications, carpet, audio/visual, furniture, catering, cleaning and more will be provided to approved Exhibitors by mid April. Exhibit numbers and final show floor plan will be available by early May.
All confirmed Exhibitors must comply with specific insurance requirements.
- Workers Compensation/Employee Liability – Exhibitors are required to provide verification of compliance with applicable state laws.
- Automotive Liability – Exhibitors are required to provide documentation of commercial or personal automotive liability insurance coverage for vehicles used during load-in, load-out and any approved show vehicles within exhibit.
- General Liability – Exhibitors are required to purchase general liability coverage at a cost of $75 through CMA’s Exhibitor insurance program with Anderson Benson Insurance Co. (To qualify for exemption, applicants must provide an approved Certificate of Insurance upon application submission with specific requirements including minimum coverage levels.)
- Mass media outlets (including all print, web/online, and broadcast television) will be reviewed for relevance to attendees.
- Syndicated Country radio programs and station groups representing Country radio are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Country personalities, including TV and film actors, authors, web/online personalities, and reality celebrities will be reviewed for relevance to attendees.
- Exhibits featuring deceased artists will be reviewed for relevance to attendees.
- Industry companies such as Publicity and/or Marketing firms will not be considered for exhibit space.
- Other Festivals/Destinations will not be considered for exhibit space.
- Political groups will not be considered for exhibit space.
- Trade associations dedicated to a specific genre of music will be reviewed for relevance to attendees.
- Because CMA Fest benefits music education programs on behalf of participating artists, non-profit Exhibitors are limited to the CMA Foundation and partner programs. Non-profit entities will not be considered for exhibit space.